Oase BioSmart 10000 Pond Filter (56930)
The Oase BioSmart 10000 Pond Filter is a multi-stage mechanical and biological filtration system in a compact package, designed for medium ponds or for ponds with moderate biological load (some fish).
During biological filtration, the water is channeled through a series of filter foams that create a special environment by allowing the settling of beneficial bacteria. During this stage, harmful ammonia and nitrites are converted to nitrates, which support plant life in the pond.
Maintenance of the Oase BioSmart 10000 Pond Filter is easy and convenient. Filter pads do not have to be removed or even touched for regular cleanings. The built-in cleaning system makes filter maintenance hassle-free. An indicator alerts to the need for cleaning. There is also a built-in thermometer. The sludge drain allows for uncomplicated removal of sediment and debris.
- Mechanical / biological flow-through design
- For best results, pair the Oase BioSmart 10000 Pond Filter with the Oase AquaMax Eco Classic 2700 or AquaMax Eco Premium 3000 Filter Pump and the Oase Bitron 36C or Vitronic 36 UV Clarifier
- Built-in cleaning system for easy maintenance
- Cleaning indicator automatically shows the degree of pollution and when the filtered biomass must be removed
- Adapters included for use with OASE AquaOxy 450 Pond Aeration Pump for enhanced biological filtration
- Tubing adapters and clamps included
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- DO NOT SUBMERSE !
- The Oase BioSmart 10000 Pond Filter is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Oase Part Number||56930|
|Maximum Pond Sizes *||10,000 gallons (no fish)
5,000 gallons (small fish)
2,500 gallons (koi)
|Recommended Flow Rate||1,600 – 3,600 GPH|
|Inlet||step-down hose adapter
fits 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″ & 1-1/2″ kink-free tubing
|Outlet||2-1/2″ with included adapter ring|
|Sludge Drain Connection||2″|
|Filter Pads||(4) red, (4) blue, (1) green|
|Filter Dimensions||30″ L x 22″ W x 16″ H
* All figures are based on the following assumptions: Minimum pond depth of 18 inches. Maximum flow rate shown above is circulated through the filter. Filter is operated continuously.
Pond size recommendations are approximate and are only given for general guidance. All performance data were obtained under controlled conditions. Real-world performance may vary due to local circumstances.
PondUSA.com are an Oase Authorized Web Retailer and we carry the complete line of Oase replacement parts for your Oase BioSmart 10000 Pond Filter. Whether you need a replacement filter foam, a filter box, a drain valve or any other spare parts … we can help.