Oase Pondovac 3 Pond Vacuum (37230)
Keeping the pond floor clean and free of unsightly floor sediment, sludge, and plant debris is necessary and, unfortunately, it is often quite tiresome. With the Oase Pondovac 3 Pond Vacuum this is no longer the case. The desire at Oase is that pond owners can handle the necessary pond chores as quickly and easily as possible.
VACUUM THE POND CLEAN – NON-STOP
The Oase Pondovac 3 Pond Vacuum allows the pond to be vacuumed continuously. This is accomplished by means of the two-chamber system. Two identically sized cylinders are filled and emptied in alternating cycles. If one container is full, a valve is mechanically activated by a float. This triggers emptying of one chamber while the other is being filled. This allows pond vacuuming and emptying of the container to occur at the the same time. The result is a product that pond owners will love. It saves precious time, facilitates pond cleaning and guarantees a perfect result.
The Oase Pondovac 3 Pond Vacuum can remove dirt particles up to 3/8″ in diameter, such as algae, silt, dead plants and decomposed leaves. The debris that is collected can be spread directly over the garden as fertilizer for plants through the discharge hose. An integrated check valve prevents sludge from returning to the pond.
Oase Pondovac 3 Pond Vacuum Key Features
- Unique two-chamber system allows pond to be vacuumed continuously
- Built-in wheels allow for easy movement and transportation
- Ideally suited for wet vacuum applications in the household
- Includes a vacuum tube extension, as well as a debris collection bag for the water return
- The Oase Pondovac 3 Pond Vacuum Includes a special string algae nozzle, a wide nozzle with a rubber tip, a narrow nozzle and a floor nozzle
Oase Pondovac 3 Pond Vacuum Warranty
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- The Oase Pondovac 3 Pond Vacuum must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet !
- For safety reasons, the Oase Pondovac 3 Pond Vacuum should be placed a minimum of 7 ft. from the edge of the pond
- DO NOT SUBMERSE !
- The Oase Pondovac 3 Pond Vacuum is not approved for use in salt water
Oase Pondovac 3 Pond Vacuum Specifications
|Oase Part Number||37230|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz.|
|Power Cord Length||12 ft.|
|Pond Vacuum Dimensions||15″ Dia. x 27″ H|
|Maximum Suction Depth||7 ft.|
|Length of Suction Hose||16 ft.|
|Length of Discharge Hose||8 ft.|
Oase Pondovac 3 Pond Vacuum Replacement Parts
PondUSA.com are an Oase Authorized Web Retailer and we carry the complete line of Oase replacement parts for your Oase Pondovac 3 Pond Vacuum. Whether you need a new suction hose, a discharge hose, a filter foam, a wheel or any other spare parts … we can help.