Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum (50409)
Oase reinvented the pond vacuum for 2010. The new and even more powerful Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum replaces the Pondovac 3 and exceeds its predecessor in terms of power by as much as 20 %! It offers sufficient power and the required accessories to free garden ponds, pools and swim ponds of all debris. The Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum proves to be an extremely versatile multi-functional vacuum and is also suitable as a wet vacuum in the household.
Keeping the pond floor clean and free of unsightly floor sediment, sludge, and plant debris is necessary and, unfortunately, it is often quite tiresome. With the Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum this is no longer the case. The desire at Oase is that pond owners can handle the necessary pond chores as quickly and easily as possible.
VACUUM THE POND CLEAN – NON-STOP
The Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum allows the pond to be vacuumed continously. This is accomplished by means of the two-chamber system. Two identically sized cylinders are filled and emptied in alternating cycles. If one container is full, a valve is mechanically activated by a float. This triggers emptying of one chamber while the other is being filled. This allows pond vacuuming and emptying of the container to occur at the the same time. The result is a product that pond owners will love. It saves precious time, facilitates pond cleaning and guarantees a perfect result.
The Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum can remove dirt particles up to 3/8″ in diameter, such as algae, silt, dead plants and decomposed leaves. The debris that is collected can be spread directly over the garden as fertilizer for plants through the discharge hose. An integrated check valve prevents sludge from returning to the pond.
Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum Key Features
- Vacuum non-stop thanks to the patented two-chamber system – simultaneous vacuuming and emptying of the tank
- Maximum suction depth of 8 ft. thanks to the high-performance 1,800 W motor with optimized blade geometry
- Can be used for cleaning garden ponds, pools and swim ponds
- Also suitable as a wet vacuum in the household
- 4 robust, bend-resistant aluminum suction tubes
- Transparent suction tube for flow-through control
- 16 ft. suction hose and 8 ft. discharge hose
- Built-in wheels and adjustable handle allow for easy movement and transportation
- The Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum Includes a special string algae nozzle, multi nozzle, flat surface nozzle with rollers and integrated brush, wet vacuum brush, brush nozzle for corners and stubborn debris, debris collection bag for retention of coarse particles
Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum Warranty
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- The Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet !
- For safety reasons, the Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum should be placed a minimum of 7 ft. from the edge of the pond
- DO NOT SUBMERSE !
- The Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum is not approved for use in salt water
Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum Specifications
|Oase Part Number||50409|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz.|
|Power Cord Length||12 ft.|
|Pond Vacuum Dimensions||15″ Dia. x 27″ H|
|Maximum Suction Depth||7 ft.|
|Length of Suction Hose||16 ft.|
|Length of Discharge Hose||8 ft.|
Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum Replacement Parts
PondUSA.com are an Oase Authorized Web Retailer and we carry the complete line of Oase replacement parts for your Oase Pondovac 4 Pond Vacuum. Whether you need a new suction hose, a discharge hose, a filter foam, a wheel or any other spare parts … we can help.