Airmax KoiAir Mini Pond Aeration System (160193)
The Airmax KoiAir Mini Pond Aeration System provides powerful aeration to ponds and water gardens up to 4,000 gallons. Designed as a complete aeration solution, the Airmax KoiAir Mini Pond Aeration System contains everything you need to introduce aeration to your pond or water garden with a quick and simple installation.
- High Efficiency Aeration Pump
Running on 17 Watts, the whisper-quiet Airmax SilentAir aeration pump is the heart and soul of the Airmax KoiAir Mini Pond Aeration System. Costing virtually nothing to run, you can feel good about providing constant aeration to your pond.
- EasySet™ Self Weighted Airline
Our heavy-duty flexible airline is designed to sink the pond’s bottom even when filled with air. EasySet™ airline is extremely resistant to cuts, snags and kinks for maximum performance with minimal headaches.
- Membrane Stick Diffusers
Designed to improve oxygen absorption, our diffuser membranes deliver all of the performance of air stone diffusers without the hassles of replacing cracked stones or frequent cleanings due to debris accumulations. Virtually maintenance-free, membrane diffuser sticks resist clogging and their flexibility eliminates the possibilities of cracking and leaking.
- Kit Includes:
- High efficiency compressor
- 1 KoiAir membrane diffuser (single stick)
- 1 roll of 25′ EasySet 3/8″ self weighted airline
- All necessary fittings
- Product manual, warranty sheet and videos
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- The Airmax KoiAir Mini Pond Aeration System is suitable for use in freezing temperatures as long as the air pump itself is not exposed to freezing temperatures – locate in the garage above freezing
- Watch for possible condensation buildup in the air tubing
- Must be installed a minimum of 12 inches above pond water level to prevent water from flowing back
- DO NOT SUBMERSE AIR PUMP !
- The Airmax KoiAir Mini Pond Aeration System must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet !
- The Airmax KoiAir Mini Pond Aeration System is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Airmax Part Number||160193|
|Pond Size||up to 4,000 gallons|
|Maximum Air Flow Rate||0.8 CFM|
|Number of Outlets||1 (3/8″)|
|Voltage||120 V / 60 Hz.|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
|Air Pump Dimensions|
|Air Stones||(1) membrane diffuser|
|Length of Airline||(1) 25 ft. roll of 3/8″ weighted air tubing|