Aquascape 4 Outlet Pond Aerator (75001)
Every process that happens in the pond is dependent on oxygen. This is especially important at night when plants are not converting sunlight into oxygen. Dissolved oxygen levels are also generally lower in warmer water temperatures. Pond air pumps like the Aquascape 4 Outlet Pond Aerator oxygenate your pond, helping all biological processes and creating a more stable environment, resulting in healthier fish and plants. Aeration is also very important during winter months in colder climates, as aeration helps to keep a small hole open in the surface of the pond to aid in degassing.
- The Aquascape 4 Outlet Pond Aerator is extremely energy efficient
- Simple to use and maintain
- The Aquascape 4 Outlet Pond Aerator system comes complete with winter resistant air line, preassembled check valves and weighted air stones
- Provides years of trouble-free operation
- The strong outer housing protects the pump from becoming easily damaged
- A thick rubber gasket separates the two halves of the air pump, reducing noise and preventing vibration
- The wide, flat shape base of the pump makes it stable and easy to place
- The integrated rubber feet prevents noise and vibration, keeping the pump stable so there is no movement from its intended position
- The replaceable diaphragm and assembly cartridge makes this pump simple and inexpensive to service
- 6 ft. power cord
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Watch for possible condensation buildup in the air tubing
- Must be installed a minimum of 12 inches above pond water level to prevent water from flowing back
- DO NOT SUBMERSE AIR PUMP !
- The Aquascape 4 Outlet Pond Aerator must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet !
- The Aquascape 4 Outlet Pond Aerator is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Aquascape Part Number||75001|
|Pond Size||up to 3,500 gallons|
|Pond Depth||up to 9 ft.|
|Maximum Air Flow Rate (Loaded)||0.49 CFM|
|Maximum Air Depth (Loaded)||3.98 PSI|
|Number of Outlets||4|
|Voltage||120 V / 60 Hz.|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
|Air Pump Dimensions||7.75″ L x 7.25″ W x 6.25″ H|
|Aeration Discs||(4) 4″ discs|
|Length of Airline||(4) 25 ft. rolls of 3/16″ Silicone|
|Check Valve||included & preinstalled|
If you notice that your air pump is losing air pressure or simply doesn’t work as well as when you purchased it, a simple and inexpensive diaphragm kit is available. After installing the diaphragm kit your Aquascape 4 Outlet Pond Aerator should be as good as new.
Replacement aeration discs and air lines are also available for your Aquascape 4 Outlet Pond Aerator.