Aquascape Pond Waterfall Filter (77020)
The Aquascape Pond Waterfall Filter is the ideal DIY solution for filtering small ponds and water features up to 1,000 gallons, including pre-formed ponds or container water gardens. The Aquascape Pond Waterfall Filter provides efficient mechanical filtration, biological filtration, and crucial aeration while creating a waterfall. The compact and simple construction allows the filter to be easily incorporated into new or existing ponds by simply positioning it at the side of the pond. If desired, the Aquascape Pond Waterfall Filter can be turned into a beautiful, natural-looking waterfall or disguised into the landscape using rocks or other creative landscape materials.
The spillway measures 12” wide, and the extended snout and integrated drip edge effectively prevents water loss. The included filter mat provides efficient filtration, collecting finer debris as it passes through the filter. A biological filter media net is included to hold BioBalls or other biological filter media (not included) which help keep pond water healthy. A filter support rack provides an ideal base for the filter media to sit, and the swirl chamber at the bottom of the filter slows, levels, and directs water flow to maximize filtration. The filter is compatible with pump flow rates from 500 to 5,000 gallons per hour. The included multi-hose fitting is compatible with most 1”, 1.25”, and 1.5” tubing, making installation quick and easy.
The Aquascape Pond Waterfall Filter is backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty to ensure year after year of reliable filtration. Some pond filters can be complicated to use, install, or maintain. With the Aquascape Pond Waterfall Filter, it is easy to maintain clean, clear, and healthy water. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.
- The Aquascape Pond Waterfall Filter is the ideal DIY solution for filtering small ponds and water features
- Provides mechanical filtration, biological filtration and aeration
- Easy and cost-effective way to create a waterfall
- Includes filter mat and biological filter media net
- The included multi-hose fitting is compatible with most 1”, 1.25”, and 1.5” tubing
- The Aquascape Pond Waterfall Filter can handle pump flow rates of up to 5,000 GPH
- For best results pair the Aquascape Pond Waterfall Filter with the Aquascape AquaSurge 2000 Pond & Waterfall Pump or the AquaForce 2700 Filter Pump
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- The Aquascape Pond Waterfall Filter is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
- BioBalls or other filter media is not included and must be purchased separately
|Aquascape Part Number||77020|
|Maximum Pond Size *||1,000 gallons|
|Maximum Flow Rate||5,000 GPH|
|Recommended Flow Rate||2,000 – 3,000 GPH|
|Waterfall Spillway Width||12″|
|Inlet||includes fittings for 1”, 1.25”, and 1.5” tubing|
|Filter Dimensions||20″ L x 15″ W x 12.5″ H|
* All figures are based on the following assumptions: Minimum pond depth of 18 inches. Maximum flow rate shown above is circulated through the filter. Filter is operated continuously.
Pond size recommendations are approximate and are only given for general guidance. All performance data were obtained under controlled conditions. Real-world performance may vary due to local circumstances.