Hakko HK 80L Pond Air Pump Kit (AKIT8000)
The Hakko HK 80L Pond Air Pump Kit helps improve water circulation and increase the oxygen content in your pond. It includes a Hakko HK 80L Pond Air Pump, weighted air tubing, air stones and a faux rock cover.
- The Hakko HK 80L Pond Air Pump Kit features silent operation
- Long life expectancy
- Simple maintenance
- Low power consumption
- The Hakko HK 80L Pond Air Pump Kit includes a high efficiency Hakko air pump
- Oil free
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Watch for possible condensation buildup in the air tubing
- Must be installed a minimum of 12 inches above pond water level to prevent water from flowing back
- DO NOT SUBMERSE AIR PUMP !
- The Hakko HK 80L Pond Air Pump Kit must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet !
- The Hakko HK 80L Pond Air Pump Kit is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Hakko Part Number||AKIT8000|
|Pond Size||up to 8,000 gallons|
|Pond Depth||up to 8 ft.|
|Maximum Air Flow Rate||3.5 CFM|
|Number of Outlets||1|
|Voltage||120 V / 60 Hz.|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
|Air Pump Dimensions|
|Air Stones||(4) 6″ Alumina air stones|
|Length of Airline||(2) 30 ft. rolls of 3/8″ weighted air tubing|
If you notice that your air pump is losing air pressure or simply doesn’t work as well as when you purchased it, a simple and inexpensive diaphragm kit is available. After installing the diaphragm kit your Hakko HK 80L Pond Air Pump should be as good as new.