MDM ValuFlo 1000 5100VAF22 Waterfall Pump – 5,100 GPH
The MDM ValuFlo 1000 5100VAF22 Waterfall Pump has set the standard by which all others are measured. Perfect blend of medium pressure and ample flow for the majority of ponds. Motor is totally enclosed and fan-cooled for durability.
- Less than half the Watt draw of comparable submersible pumps
- 1.5″ FPT (female threaded) suction port
- 1.5″ FPT (female threaded) discharge port
- The MDM ValuFlo 1000 5100VAF22 Waterfall Pump comes pre-wired with an 8 ft. power cord and molded 115 V plug
- Can be wired for 230 V
- Made in USA
- The MDM ValuFlo 1000 5100VAF22 Waterfall Pump is suitable for waterfalls and water courses
- 18-month manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Special Warranty Information for MDM ValuFlo Pumps
Due to the technical nature of these pumps, the pump must be returned and inspected BEFORE the warranty can be honored – we will assist you with the claim but you may be required to ship your pump to the manufacturer for warranty service
- DO NOT SUBMERSE !
- The MDM ValuFlo 1000 5100VAF22 Waterfall Pump must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet
- Pumps wired for 230 V must be hard-wired to a GFCI-protected circuit by a licensed electrician
- The MDM ValuFlo 1000 5100VAF22 Waterfall Pump is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
- The MDM ValuFlo 1000 5100VAF22 Waterfall Pump is not a suction pump – a priming pot is required (sold separately)
|MDM Part Number||5100VAF22|
|Maximum Flow Rate||5,100 GPH|
|Maximum Head||22 ft.|
|Power Consumption||293 W / 2.6 A|
|Suction||1-1/2″ FPT (female threaded)|
|Discharge||1-1/2″ FPT (female threaded)|
|Power Cord Length||8 ft. (115 V)|
|Voltage||115 V, 60 Hz.
230 V, 60 Hz.
Priming Pot / Basket Strainer 90 C.I.
with clear easy-lock lid