Microbe-Lift TAC Dry Bacteria
Microbe-Lift TAC Dry Bacteria contains powdered activated carbon which is well known for its abilities to clarify water by providing a point surface for bacteria to grow on. It then acts as a weighting agent to help these bacteria settle to the bottom, thus removing turbidity associated with dispersed bacteria. The carbon also acts as a detoxifier by adsorbing micro amounts of toxic materials, i.e. pesticides that can make their way into a pond. Microbe-Lift TAC Dry Bacteria also contains sodium bicarbonate which is a buffer that can help stabilize the pH.
Microbe-Lift TAC Dry Bacteria contains sea salt that helps to induce a protective slime layer on fish. Microbe-Lift TAC Dry Bacteria dry formulation has no odor. While Microbe-Lift PL Live Bacteria has become the #1 pond clarifier asked for by brand name, there have been, and will always be, people who prefer products in a dry powder form. Because there are opportunities to formulate certain dry components into a dry product that would not be practical to mix into a liquid, Ecological Laboratories has developed Microbe-Lift TAC Dry Bacteria.
- Contains powdered activated carbon and sea salt
- Contains sodium bicarbonate which is a buffer that can help stabilize the pH
- For garden pond use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- 16 oz. treats up to 500 gallons for up to 16 weeks
- 3 lbs. treats up to 750 gallons for up to 32 weeks
- 5 lbs. treats up to 2,000 gallons for up to 20 weeks
- 25 lbs. treats extra large ponds and water features