Oase Filtral 700 In-Pond Filter, Fountain Pump, UVC (40349)
The Oase Filtral 700 is a multifunction pump system designed for preformed and small ponds up to 700 gallons. This compact filter unit with integrated UVC technology and pump guarantees clear, healthy pond water and can be set up completely and inconspicuously in the pond. An additional port is provided to attach supplemental aeration to supercharge biological activity within the filter (Oase AquaOxy 450 Pond Aeration Pump and tubing are not included).
The Oase Filtral 700 includes a nozzle assembly that produces three beautiful water effects. The Oase Filtral Filter can also be operated without the nozzle attachments to feed a waterfall. An integrated flow control and flow diverter valve allows for additional flexibility.
The Oase Filtral Filter is truly a workhorse, having all the basic components required to insure that your pond is clean and clear. The included 7 Watt UV Clarifier is ample for any pond up to 700 gallons.
- Submersible application
- The Oase Filtral Filter includes 3 different fountain heads
- Built-in 7 Watt UV clarifier controls algae growth
- Includes flow control and flow diverter valve
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- For submersible use only
- The Oase Filtral Filter must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet !
- The Oase Filtral Filter is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Oase Part Number||40349|
|Maximum Pond Size||700 gallons|
|Flow Rate||250 GPH|
|Flow Rate Through UVC Unit||150 GPH|
(does not equal fountain spray height)
|Power Consumption||20 W|
|Power Cord Length||16 ft.|
|Dimensions||9.7″ L x 7.2″ W x 6.3″ H|
PondUSA.com is an Oase Authorized Web Retailer and we carry the complete line of Oase replacement parts for your Oase Filtral 700 In-Pond Filter. Whether you need a replacement housing, nozzle set, quartz glass or any other spare parts … we can help.