Oase PondJet Floating Fountain (54019)
The Oase PondJet Floating Fountain produces dramatic effects with very little set-up time. Simply place and secure the fountain in the pond and plug it in. The Oase PondJet Floating Fountain comes standard with an Arch fountain nozzle and is particularly fascinating when illuminated at night. Lighting and additional nozzle patterns are optional and must be purchased separately. The Oase PondJet Floating Fountain is ideal for 1/4 acre ponds.
The Oase PondJet Floating Fountain is powered by a 2,400 GPH Oase Nautilus pump. The unique floating system allows the pump to remain just below the surface of the water where the water is free from debris. Changing water depths, uneven pond floor and many other problems virtually go away. Simply float the unit into the pond and it does the rest.
- The Oase PondJet Floating Fountain is suitable for ponds up to 1/4 acre
- Stationary floating fountain unit
- Supplies garden ponds with oxygen in a natural and decorative way
- Includes pump, floating body and Arch fountain nozzle
- Especially suited for ponds or lakes where the installation of a fountain is awkward because of deep water or a very muddy pond bottom
- Pond Jet Illumination Set is optional (three Oase Lunaqua 10 Pond Lights with 75 ft. power cord and underwater transformer) DISCONTINUED
- Energy efficient – uses only 260 Watts
- Oil-free – eliminates the risk of contamination to aquatic life
- The Oase PondJet Floating Fountain plugs into any GFCI-protected 120 Volt outlet
- 75 ft. power cord
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- The Oase PondJet Floating Fountain is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
- Must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet !
|Oase Part Number||54019|
|Flow Rate||2,400 GPH|
|Fountain Spray||10 ft. H x 10 ft. W approx.
(with included Arch fountain nozzle)
|Minimum Water Depth Required||3 ft. (4.5 ft. in muddy conditions)|
|Fountain Nozzle Connection||1″ FPT (female threaded)|
|Power Consumption||260 W|
|Power Cord Length||75 ft.|
|Fountain Dimensions||26″ Dia. x 21″ H|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz.|
|Oase PondJet Light Set (51071) DISCONTINUED
The Oase PondJet Light Set supplies an atmospheric, illuminated water feature in the twilight hours and consists of (3) Oase LunAqua 10 50 Watt Halogen Spotlights, (3) stainless steel mounting brackets, an underwater transformer and 75 ft. of cable.
The Oase PondJet Light Set fits the Oase PondJet Floating Fountain and can be retrofitted to existing Oase PondJets.
Oase Frothy Fountain Nozzle
The 1-inch Oase Frothy Fountain Nozzle 35-10E is a stainless steel, water-level independent foam effect and aerator nozzle. By mixing air with water, the Frothy produces a thick and high volume pattern. The nozzle pattern is not affected by fluctuations in the water level. The Frothy is compatible with Oase fountain pumps up to 2,600 GPH flow rate and can be used in combination with the Oase Telescopic Nozzle Extension.
Oase Lava Bell Fountain Nozzle
The Oase Lava Bell Fountain Nozzle produces a delicate bell-shaped display ideal for formal settings in low-wind areas. The Oase Lava Bell Fountain Nozzle is compatible with Oase fountain pumps up to 2,600 GPH flow rate and can be used in combination with the Oase Telescopic Nozzle Extension.
Oase Vulkan Fountain Nozzle
The Oase Vulkan Fountain Nozzle produces a beautiful and elegant 3-tier spray pattern up to 6 ft. wide and 9 ft. high. The Vulkan Fountain Nozzle is compatible with Oase fountain pumps up to 2,600 GPH flow rate and can be used in combination with the Oase Telescopic Nozzle Extension.
Oase Telescopic Nozzle Extension
In order to get the optimal display from a fountain nozzle, the height of the nozzle above the water surface is important. The Oase Telescopic Nozzle Extension allows adjustment of the nozzle height from 11 in. to 20 in. above the pump.
At PondUSA.com we are an Oase Authorized Web Retailer and we carry the complete line of Oase replacement parts for your Oase PondJet Floating Fountain. Whether you need a replacement nozzle assembly, a float, a PondJet pump or any other spare parts … we can help.