Airmax Pond Logic PondAir 4 Pond Aerator (120916)
The Pond Logic PondAir 4 Pond Aerator delivers essential oxygen and circulation to ponds up to 2,000 gallons. Designed as a complete aeration solution the Pond Logic PondAir 4 Pond Aerator contains everything you need to introduce aeration to small water gardens and features with a quick and simple installation.
High Efficiency Aeration Pump
Running on 8 watts, this whisper-quiet diaphragm aeration pump is the heart and soul of the Pond Logic PondAir 4 Pond Aerator. Costing virtually nothing to run, you can feel good about providing constant aeration to your pond.
Airflow Control Dial
Dial-in aeration output with the twist of your finger. The airflow control dial enables you to restrict airflow to your pond when desired without the need for tools or stone adjustments. Simply turn the dial to restrict airflow or run the aeration pump at full output for maximum aeration.
Black Vinyl Airline
Flexible black vinyl airline allows for strategic air stone placement to maximize air and water circulation. PondAir™ vinyl airline has an approximate inside diameter of 1/8” and is packaged in 30’ lengths.
Directional Check Valves
Water tends to climb aeration airlines when your aeration pump is powered down. Airflow check valves allow oxygen to travel outwards from the aeration pump while preventing water from traveling into the lines when not in use to prevent potential water damage to your aeration unit.
Air Stone Diffusers
Designed to improve oxygen absorption, these 2” diameter air stones create ultra-fine air bubbles that infuse oxygen directly into the water column.
- The Pond Logic PondAir 4 Pond Aerator features a high efficiency dual output compressor
- Flow control dial
- Elevated rear air intake
- The Pond Logic PondAir 4 Pond Aerator includes (4) blue air stones
- High grade, UV resistant, black silicone airline
- Check valves
- 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Watch for possible condensation buildup in the air tubing
- DO NOT SUBMERSE AIR PUMP !
- The Pond Logic PondAir 4 Pond Aerator must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet !
- The Pond Logic PondAir 4 Pond Aerator is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Pond Logic Part Number||120916|
|Pond Size||up to 2,000 gallons|
|Maximum Air Flow Rate||0.30 CFM|
|Number of Outlets||4|
|Voltage||120 V / 60 Hz.|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
|Air Pump Dimensions|
|Air Stones||(4) 2″ round|
|Length of Airline||(4) 30 ft. rolls of 1/8″ black vinyl|
|Check Valve||included & preinstalled|