ProEco Products IO 2001 Ionizer
The ProEco Products IO 2001 Ionizer delivers clean, clear, healthy water by electronically releasing metal ions into the water. Ionization will dramatically reduce maintenance on any pond or water feature and is fish and plant safe. The energy efficient electronic controller allows for complete control and adjustment of the ion levels in the water feature.
The ionizers use anodes that can be easily replaced and typically last 1 to 3 seasons, depending on the water quality and usage. The ProEco Products IO 2001 Ionizer can be quickly and easily installed on nearly every pond or water feature.
Perfect for ponds, water features, swim ponds and pondless water features.
- The ProEco Products IO 2001 Ionizer treats ponds up to 15,000 gallons
- Destroys bacteria
- Kills algae
- Reduces cost of pond treatments
- Reduces pond maintenance
- Environmentally friendly
- Costs pennies per month
- Helps reduce filtration
- Fish safe
- Includes outdoor transformer and copper test kit
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- The ProEco Products IO 2001 Ionizer must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet
- Not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|ProEco Products Part Number||IO-2001|
|Maximum Pond Size||15,000 gallons|
|Maximum Flow Rate||6,000 GPH|
|Inlet Connection||1-1/2 & 2″ SCH 40|
|Outlet Connection||1-1/2 & 2″ SCH 40|
|Fittings Included||2″ clear-view tee|
|Power Cord Length||15 ft.|
At PondUSA.com we carry the complete line of ProEco Products replacement parts for your ProEco Products IO 2001 Ionizer. Whether you need a replacement anode or test strips … we can help.