Savio 6 x 11 Pond Package – 6′ x 11′ Ponds (PP550)
The Savio 6 x 11 Pond Package includes everything needed to build a full-size pond with professional results. Say goodbye to ugly black boxes, floating scum, and even pump cords and hoses in the pond – the Savio 6 x 11 Pond Package merges seamlessly into the landscape, so the end result is a great-looking pond. Superior Savio filtration components and designs assure low maintenance and a healthy ecosystem. You just can’t beat the simplicity of Savio components. We offer a whole new way of building ponds, and the Savio 6 x 11 Pond Package includes it all.
- The Savio 6 x 11 Pond Package includes everything you need to build a complete water garden with professional results
- All components are compatible and properly sized
- The Savio 6 x 11 Pond Package includes a 10′ x 15′ 45 mil EPDM Pond Liner, 10′ x 15′ Pond Liner Underlay, Savio Compact Skimmerfilter® with 8.5″ Faceplate, 16″ Savio Waterfall Weir, 1,450 GPH Savio Water Master Solids Handling Pump, 25′ of tubing, LED rock light, construction guide and plumbing kit.
- Varies by component, please click on individual components to see manufacturers’ warranties
- Pond size shown is suitable for ponds without fish
- Kit sizes are calculated using a 2 ft. pond depth
- Extra pond liner may be required for a waterfall or stream
- Pump must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet
- The Savio 6 x 11 Pond Package is not approved for swimming pool or salt water use
|Savio Part Number||PP550|
|Pond Size||6 ft. L x 11 ft. W x 2 ft. D|
|Estimated Capacity||980 gallons|
|Pump||1,450 GPH Savio Water Master Solids Handling Pump|
|Pond Skimmer||Savio Compact Skimmerfilter® with 8.5″ Faceplate|
|Waterfall Weir||16″ Savio Waterfall Weir|
|Pond Liner||45 mil EPDM Pond Liner
10 ft. x 15 ft.
|Pond Liner Underlay||Pond Liner Underlay
10 ft. x 15 ft.
|Pond Lighting||LED Rock Light|
|Water Treatments Included||yes|
|Waterfall Foam Included||yes|
* All figures are based on the following assumptions: Minimum pond depth of 18 inches. Pump and pond filter are operated continuously.
Pond size recommendations are approximate and are only given for general guidance. All performance data were obtained under controlled conditions. Real-world performance may vary due to local circumstances.