Savio Livingponds Waterfall Filter F070
Meet the newest and smallest member of the Livingponds lineup – the Savio Livingponds Waterfall Filter F070. A small filter with big backyard appeal, the Savio Livingponds Waterfall Filter F070 is the perfect intermediate-size filter to complement Savio’s Skimmerfilter. Ready to keep your water clear, while creating a beautiful 16″ wide waterfall, this Savio Livingponds Waterfall Filter F070 comes equipped with two medium density filter pads and Savio’s new ceramic media that contains 10,000 sq.ft. of surface area. Finished with a 16″ spillway and heavy duty media grate. 3″ inlets on either side.
- 16″ waterfall weir
- Can accommodate flow rates up to 3,000 GPH
- (2) 3″ inlets
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on filter housing
- 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on all internal components
- The Savio Livingponds Waterfall Filter F070 is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Savio Part Number||F070|
|Maximum Pond Size *||1,500 gallons|
|Maximum Flow Rate||3,000 GPH|
|Waterfall Spillway Width||16″|
|Inlet||(2) 3″ SLIP, fits 3″ rigid PVC or flexible PVC hose
comes with adapters for 2″ rigid PVC or flexible PVC hose
comes with adapters for 1-1/2″ or 2″ kink-free tubing
|Filter Dimensions||31″ L x 10″ W x 11″ H|
* All figures are based on the following assumptions: Minimum pond depth of 18 inches. Maximum flow rate shown above is circulated through the filter. Filter is operated continuously.
Pond size recommendations are approximate and are only given for general guidance. All performance data were obtained under controlled conditions. Real-world performance may vary due to local circumstances.
At PondUSA.com we carry the complete line of Savio replacement parts for your Savio Livingponds Waterfall Filter F070. Whether you need a replacement filter pad, filter media or any other spare parts … we can help.