1-1/2″ Spiral Tubing – Metric MM
1-1/2″ Spiral Tubing, also known as Non-Kink Tubing or Kink-Free Tubing, is available in lengths from 10 ft. all the way to 100 ft.
1-1/2″ Spiral Tubing is flexible but won’t crimp or collapse around curves. This gives minimum resistance to water flow and so optimizes the performance of your pump. It is reinforced and can be buried without the fear of tubing walls collapsing. It dramatically improves water flow.
1-1/2″ Spiral Tubing is suitable for pumps with a maximum flow rate of 3,000 GPH.
- We sell tubing by the linear foot (in lengths divisible by 5 ft. – minimum length of 10 ft.) or by the full 100 ft. roll
- Orders for tubing only must be a minimum length of 25 ft.
- Tubing with accompanying orders (pump, pond filter, etc.) must be a minimum length of 10 ft.
- Available tubing lengths are 10 ft., 15 ft., 20 ft., 25 ft., 30 ft., 35 ft., 40 ft., 45 ft., 50 ft., 55 ft., 60 ft., 65 ft., 70 ft., 75 ft., 80 ft., 85 ft., 90 ft., 95 ft., 100 ft.
- Will not kink
- Suitable for pumps with a maximum flow rate of 3,000 GPH