CrystalClear ParaSalt Pond Salt
CrystalClear Para Salt Pond Salt is formulated to increase koi and goldfish electrolytic intake. Electrolytes are critical in building and maintaining a healthy slime coat. Electrolytes such as potassium are essential in wound repair and in times of heavy stress (i.e. – during water changes or clean-outs). Salt is excellent for mucous production when healing from a wound.
CrystalClear Para Salt Pond Salt will also help ward off and remove most common protozoan parasites found in koi and goldfish such as, Dactylogyrus, Byrodctylus, Epistylis, Trichodina and Chilodonella. CrystalClear Para Salt Pond Salt can be used in a salt bath for heavy infestations or as a routine treatment to keep parasites from entering the pond environment.
Add CrystalClear Para Salt Pond Salt after a water change or clean-out or during a seasonal change. Most pond fish stress during these times.
- CrystalClear Para Salt Pond Salt is formulated to increase koi and goldfish electrolytic intake
- Helps ward off and remove most common protozoan parasites found in koi and goldfish
- Enhances fish’s natural slime coating
- Reduces fish stress
- Improves disease recovery
- CrystalClear Para Salt Pond Salt is 99 % pure – made from evaporated seawater
- 3-year shelf life
- For garden pond use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not for human consumption
- Store at room temperature
- 10 lbs. treats up to 5,000 gallons
- 20 lbs. treats up to 10,000 gallons
- 1-1/2 cups treats 100 gallons
Failure to use as directed or changes in water conditions not consistent with label may result in loss or injury to aquatic life. We are not responsible for any loss of aquatic life.