Danner Pondmaster AP 100 Pond Air Pump (04580)
The Danner Pondmaster AP 100 Pond Air Pump has been designed to satisfy the requirements of a multitude of water related applications. This beautifully designed air pump can be used for oxygenating outdoor ponds and water gardens, de-icing outdoor installations during harsh winters, oxygenating indoor water features and aerating single or multiple aquarium or terrarium tanks.
- The Danner Pondmaster AP 100 Pond Air Pump is easy to use
- Powerful hybrid magnetic/direct-drive motor
- Whisper-quiet operation
- High volume with steady air flow
- No lubrication necessary
- The Danner Pondmaster AP 100 Pond Air Pump has a single outlet discharge
- Includes air diffuser
- 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Watch for possible condensation buildup in the air tubing
- Must be installed a minimum of 12 inches above pond water level to prevent water from flowing back
- DO NOT SUBMERSE AIR PUMP !
- The Danner Pondmaster AP 100 Pond Air Pump must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet !
- The Danner Pondmaster AP 100 Pond Air Pump is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Danner Part Number||04580|
|Pond Size||up to 10,000 gallons|
|Pond Depth||up to 9.5 ft.|
|Maximum Air Flow Rate||5.3 CFM / 8,900 cu.in/min|
|Noise Level||45 dba|
|Number of Outlets||1|
|Voltage||120 V / 60 Hz.|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
|Air Pump Dimensions|
|Air Diffuser||(1) multi outlet|
|Recommended Air Tubing||3/4″, not included|
If you notice that your air pump is losing air pressure or simply doesn’t work as well as when you purchased it, a simple and inexpensive diaphragm kit is available. After installing the diaphragm kit your Danner Pondmaster AP 100 Pond Air Pump should be as good as new.
PDF File: Danner Pondmaster AP Air Pumps Manual