Kasco 2400AF 1/2 HP Surface Aerator
Introduce more oxygen faster with the Kasco 2400AF 1/2 HP Surface Aerator. The high-performance design of this aerator uses a single open propeller that creates and pushes water droplets into the air allowing efficient transfer of oxygen to the water. Agitation and movement created by the process spreads the oxygenated water throughout the body of water. The Kasco 2400AF 1/2 HP Surface Aerator can operate in as little as 15 inches of water. It is ideal for ponds/tanks with surface areas of about 1/2 acre.
The Kasco 2400AF 1/2 HP Surface Aerator is a self-contained unit that floats at the surface. With just two or three mooring lines anchoring the unit and a single power cord running to shore, the Kasco 2400AF 1/2 HP Surface Aerator is easily installed and maintained by a single person.
The Kasco 2400AF 1/2 HP Surface Aerator is available in 120 Volt (60 Hz). All units come with a float, two 50 ft. mooring lines and bottom screen. An optional control panel is also available.
Kasco Bottom Screen
Keeps debris and other material out and ensures proper operation of your unit
- The Kasco 2400AF 1/2 HP Surface Aerator ensures a lower overall operating cost while delivering an extremely high dissolved oxygen level. High-efficiency design means low power consumption and low operating costs.
- Low maintenance and dependable design.
- The Kasco 2400AF 1/2 HP Surface Aerator is manufactured with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks and is flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- The Kasco 2400AF 1/2 HP Surface Aerator features a corrosion resistant, stainless steel design which also makes it extremely dependable in salt water applications or other corrosive environments.
- An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode is included with each unit.
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards.
- The Kasco 2400AF 1/2 HP Surface Aerator increases fish growth and population density while providing efficient water and food circulation with little or no bottom turbulence.
- The Kasco 2400AF 1/2 HP Surface Aerator only requires a 15″ operating depth.
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- The Kasco 2400AF 1/2 HP Surface Aerator is not approved for use in swimming pools
- Must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet !
|Kasco Marine Part Number||2400AF-BTMSCR|
|Pond Size||1/2 acre|
|Power Consumption||600 Watts|
|Minimum Water Depth Required||15″|
|Power Cord Lengths||50 ft., 100 ft., 150 ft. or 200 ft.|
|Weight||46 to 72 lbs. (depending on power cord length)|
|Control Panel Included||no, C25 panel must be ordered separately|
|Bottom Screen Included||yes|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz.|
Kasco C25 Control Panel (C-25)
A plug-and-go GFCI protected control panel with 24-hour timer and a photocell controlled outlet for optional lighting.
PDF File: Kasco 2400AF Surface Aerator Spec Sheet