Kasco 2400CUD 1/2 HP Circulator – WITH UNIVERSAL DOCK MOUNT – 120 V
The Kasco 2400CUD 1/2 HP Circulator is ideal for creating agitation and flow, rendering it extremely effective in a host of common water applications such as lake and pond management, industrial applications, potable water tanks, and much more. The Kasco 2400CUD 1/2 HP Circulator adds vital oxygen to your water and also helps disburse and mix anything that may be added to your application of choice.
In addition to extensive oxygenation benefits, proper mixing of your pond or lake can give fish year-round access to the nutrients they need to stay alive. Also, the Kasco 2400CUD 1/2 HP Circulator can be used to create a directional push of unwanted debris to the edge of your lake or pond, making clean-up a breeze.
The Kasco 2400CUD 1/2 HP Circulator also has de-icing benefits that can help prevent winter-kill conditions and protect against thermal stratification. Additionally, the Kasco 2400CUD 1/2 HP Circulator can create open water areas by bringing warm water from the bottom of a water body to the top. Through this cycling of water, ice formation is prevented and water bound structures are protected from damage.
The Kasco 2400CUD 1/2 HP Circulator is the smallest in the Kasco range but it is a powerful performer ideal for a wide variety of applications. This unit can operate in depths as shallow as 30 inches, yet can be effective in creating water movements as deep as 18 ft. A single Kasco 2400CUD 1/2 HP Circulator can effectively circulate water in a one-acre pond with an average depth of six ft.
The Kasco 2400CUD 1/2 HP Circulator includes a universal dock mount that allows the circulator to be mounted on docks, pilings and other waterfront property. Once installed, units can easily be lowered, angled and positioned in several orientations to provide proper water movement. Kasco’s universal dock mount utilizes durable, composite mounting hardware, accompanied by a customer-supplied 1 in. diameter stainless steel pipe, making it a great choice for docks, piers, marinas, and bulkheads.
The Kasco 2400CUD 1/2 HP Circulator is available in a 120 V (60 Hz) configuration. An optional control panel is also available.
- Creates 26 lbs. of thrust
- Controls debris
- Prevents winter kills by keeping an area open for oxygen transfer
- Protects docks and boats from ice damage in the winter months
- Prevents stagnation
- Eliminates thermal stratification
- Inhibits mosquito growth
- Extends waterfowl hunting in the north by keeping areas ice free
- Can control specific undesirable plants including algae
- Floating units also available (CF models)
- Limits mosquito and insect reproduction
- De-gases in recirculation systems as well as incoming water supply
- Ideal for supplemental or continuous aeration
- Submersed motor in a horizontal position pushes the water to create directional flow using an open propeller design
- Moving water mixes and agitates the water, spreading oxygenated water throughout the body of water, eliminating stagnant areas, and mixing thermally and chemically stratified water
- Single open propeller design allows for greater water flow with a lower likelihood of clogging
- Coated stainless steel cage/propeller guard catches large debris and assists in reducing the likelihood of clogging while allowing for maximum water flow through the Kasco 2400CUD 1/2 HP Circulator
- Sacrificial zinc anode installed for corrosion protection and use in salt water applications
- Series 300 Austenitic Stainless Steel construction of exposed metal – salt water compatible
- The Kasco 2400CUD 1/2 HP Circulator only requires a 30″ operating depth
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 25′, 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- The Kasco 2400CUD 1/2 HP Circulator is not approved for use in swimming pools
- Must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet !
- No one should ever enter the water with electrical equipment in operation or even plugged into the control panel or outlet
- It is essential that the GFCI breaker is tested once a month to ensure proper operation
|Kasco Marine Part Number||2400CUD|
|Minimum Water Depth Required||30″|
|Power Cord Lengths||25 ft., 50 ft., 100 ft., 150 ft. or 200 ft.|
|Weight||46 to 73 lbs. (depending on power cord length)|
|Control Panel Included||no, must be ordered separately|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz.|
Kasco C25 Control Panel (C-25)
A plug-and-go GFCI protected control panel with 24-hour timer and a photocell controlled outlet for optional lighting.
PDF File: Kasco 2400CF Circulator Spec Sheet
PDF File: Kasco Circulators Brochure