Kasco 3400CDM AquatiClear 3/4 HP Circulator – WITH UNIVERSAL DOCK MOUNT – 120 V
AquatiClear by Kasco is a water circulator, reimagined. This clog-resistant circulator produces continuous water movement to keep docks, marinas, canals, shorelines, and other areas free from algae, floating debris, and foul odors. With our revolutionary Clean Current Technology (patent pending), AquatiClear features a brand-new composite prop guard with smooth, rounded tines to ensure maintenance-free continuous operation. This unique design allows floating debris to slip off the guard rather than wrap around the motor shaft or prop.
AquatiClear capitalizes on Kasco’s proven circulator design. It’s the only circulator on the market that runs continuously without the need to clean out clogs from weeds and other debris.
The Kasco 3400CDM AquatiClear 3/4 HP Circulator is ideal for creating agitation and flow, rendering it extremely effective in a host of common water applications such as lake and pond management, industrial applications, potable water tanks, and much more. The Kasco 3400CDM AquatiClear 3/4 HP Circulator adds vital oxygen to your water and also helps disburse and mix anything that may be added to your application of choice.
In addition to extensive oxygenation benefits, proper mixing of your pond or lake can give fish year-round access to the nutrients they need to stay alive. Also, the Kasco 3400CDM AquatiClear 3/4 HP Circulator can be used to create a directional push of unwanted debris to the edge of your lake or pond, making clean-up a breeze.
The Kasco 3400CDM AquatiClear 3/4 HP Circulator is the mid-size workhorse of the Kasco range ideal for a wide variety of applications. This unit can operate in depths as shallow as 30 inches, yet can be effective in creating water movements as deep as 18 ft. A single Kasco 3400CDM AquatiClear 3/4 HP Circulator was able to create effective water movement in a canal 1,000 ft. long by 10 ft. wide and 4 ft. deep.
The Kasco 3400CDM AquatiClear 3/4 HP Circulator includes a universal dock mount that allows the circulator to be mounted on docks, pilings and other waterfront property. Once installed, units can easily be lowered, angled and positioned in several orientations to provide proper water movement. Kasco’s universal dock mount utilizes durable, composite mounting hardware, accompanied by a customer-supplied 1 in. diameter stainless steel pipe, making it a great choice for docks, piers, marinas, and bulkheads.
The Kasco 3400CDM AquatiClear 3/4 HP Circulator is available in a 120 V (60 Hz) configuration. An optional control panel is also available. 150 ft. and 200 ft. cord models come with quick disconnect installed on power cord.
- Creates 36 lbs. of thrust
- Controls debris
- Prevents winter kills by keeping an area open for oxygen transfer
- Protects docks and boats from ice damage in the winter months
- Prevents stagnation
- Eliminates thermal stratification
- Inhibits mosquito growth
- Extends waterfowl hunting in the north by keeping areas ice free
- Can control specific undesirable plants including algae
- Floating units also available (CFM models)
- Limits mosquito and insect reproduction
- De-gases in recirculation systems as well as incoming water supply
- Ideal for supplemental or continuous aeration
- Submersed motor in a horizontal position pushes the water to create directional flow using an open propeller design
- Moving water mixes and agitates the water, spreading oxygenated water throughout the body of water, eliminating stagnant areas, and mixing thermally and chemically stratified water
- Sacrificial zinc anode installed for corrosion protection and use in salt water applications
- Series 300 Austenitic Stainless Steel construction of exposed metal – salt water compatible
- The Kasco 3400CDM AquatiClear 3/4 HP Circulator only requires a 30″ operating depth
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 25′, 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′
- 150 ft. and 200 ft. cord models come with quick disconnect installed on power cord
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- The Kasco 3400CDM AquatiClear 3/4 HP Circulator is not approved for use in swimming pools
- Must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet !
- No one should ever enter the water with electrical equipment in operation or even plugged into the control panel or outlet
- It is essential that the GFCI breaker is tested once a month to ensure proper operation
|Kasco Marine Part Number
|Minimum Water Depth Required
|Power Cord Lengths
|25 ft., 50 ft., 100 ft., 150 ft. or 200 ft.
|57 to 83 lbs. (depending on power cord length)
|Control Panel Included
|no, must be ordered separately
|120 V, 60 Hz.
Kasco C25 Control Panel (C-25)
A plug-and-go GFCI protected control panel with 24-hour timer and a photocell controlled outlet for optional lighting.
PDF File: Kasco AquatiClear Circulator Manual
PDF File: Kasco AquatiClear Flyer