Kasco 4400CF 1 HP Circulator – WITH HORIZONTAL FLOAT – 120 V
The Kasco 4400CF 1 HP Circulator is ideal for creating agitation and flow, rendering it extremely effective in a host of common water applications such as lake and pond management, industrial applications, potable water tanks, and much more. The Kasco 4400CF 1 HP Circulator adds vital oxygen to your water and also helps disburse and mix anything that may be added to your application of choice.
In addition to extensive oxygenation benefits, proper mixing of your pond or lake can give fish year-round access to the nutrients they need to stay alive. Also, the Kasco 4400CF 1 HP Circulator can be used to create a directional push of unwanted debris to the edge of your lake or pond, making clean-up a breeze.
The Kasco 4400CF 1 HP Circulator also has de-icing benefits that can help prevent winter-kill conditions and protect against thermal stratification. Additionally, the Kasco 4400CF 1 HP Circulator can create open water areas by bringing warm water from the bottom of a water body to the top. Through this cycling of water, ice formation is prevented and water bound structures are protected from damage.
The Kasco 4400CF 1 HP Circulator is the largest of the Kasco range ideal for the most challenging and demanding applications. These units can operate in depths as shallow as 30 inches, yet can be effective in creating water movements as deep as 18 ft.
The Kasco 4400CF 1 HP Circulator includes a horizontal float that accommodates motor mounting on one of five positions for water movement to a depth of up to 18 feet. The Kasco Horizontal Flotation Kit is a superior way to create elongated patterns of water movement. Place the unit less than 2 feet below the water’s surface, ideal for shallow water or where dock mounting is not available. It has 5 angled mounting positions to match virtually every need.
The Kasco 4400CF 1 HP Circulator is available in a 120 V (60 Hz) configuration. An optional control panel is also available.
- Creates 51 lbs. of thrust
- Controls debris
- Prevents winter kills by keeping an area open for oxygen transfer
- Protects docks and boats from ice damage in the winter months
- Prevents stagnation
- Eliminates thermal stratification
- Inhibits mosquito growth
- Extends waterfowl hunting in the north by keeping areas ice free
- Can control specific undesirable plants including algae
- Limits mosquito and insect reproduction
- Special dock mount is optional (CUD models)
- De-gases in recirculation systems as well as incoming water supply
- Ideal for supplemental or continuous aeration
- Includes flotation kit and two 50 ft. braided nylon mooring ropes
- Submersed motor in a horizontal position pushes the water to create directional flow using an open propeller design
- Moving water mixes and agitates the water, spreading oxygenated water throughout the body of water, eliminating stagnant areas, and mixing thermally and chemically stratified water
- Single open propeller design allows for greater water flow with a lower likelihood of clogging
- Coated stainless steel cage/propeller guard catches large debris and assists in reducing the likelihood of clogging while allowing for maximum water flow through the Kasco 4400CF 1 HP Circulator
- Sacrificial zinc anode installed for corrosion protection and use in salt water applications
- Series 300 Austenitic Stainless Steel construction of exposed metal – salt water compatible
- The Kasco 4400CF 1 HP Circulator only requires a 30″ operating depth
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- The Kasco 4400CF 1 HP Circulator is not approved for use in swimming pools
- Must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet !
- No one should ever enter the water with electrical equipment in operation or even plugged into the control panel or outlet
- It is essential that the GFCI breaker is tested once a month to ensure proper operation
|Kasco Marine Part Number||4400CF|
|Minimum Water Depth Required||30″|
|Power Cord Lengths||50 ft., 100 ft., 150 ft. or 200 ft.|
|Weight||64 to 106 lbs. (depending on power cord length)|
|Control Panel Included||no, must be ordered separately|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz.|
Kasco C25 Control Panel (C-25)
A plug-and-go GFCI protected control panel with 24-hour timer and a photocell controlled outlet for optional lighting.
PDF File: Kasco 4400CF Circulator Spec Sheet
PDF File: Kasco Circulators Brochure