Microbe-Lift Aqua Xtreme Water Conditioner
Microbe-Lift Aqua Xtreme is a convenient liquid, single-phase, full-function water conditioner that has been scientifically formulated for use in koi and goldfish ponds. Microbe-Lift Aqua Xtreme should be used when conditioning new water for ponds, adding (or prior to adding) water, new fish or plants to ponds, and transporting koi and goldfish. It is very important to use Microbe-Lift Aqua Xtreme when adding water to a pond that contains chloramines. Conventional dechlorinators will detoxify the chlorine in the chloramines but do nothing to the ammonia released from the chloramines. Microbe-Lift Aqua Xtreme will detoxify both the chlorine and the ammonia in chloramines.
- Detoxifies nitrite
- Removes and detoxifies chlorine and ammonia
- Destroys chloramines
- Detoxifies copper and heavy metals
- Boosts alkalinity
- Adds essential electrolytes
- Adds a 3-part slime coat replacer
- Helps to reduce stress
- Instantly ages pond water
- A proprietary formula in an aqueous solution
- For garden pond use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes – if contact occurs, flush eyes thoroughly with cold water
- Do not use with a permanganate-based or chlorite-based treatment – Nessler’s total ammonia test kits will give a false high or off scale reading – Winkler’s dissolved oxygen test will give a false low or zero reading
- Microbe-Lift Aqua Xtreme label states “Please Note – Do not use with a permanganate-based or chlorite-based treatment…” – this is due to the permanganate- or chlorite-based chemicals having the capacity to break down part of the polymerization process necessary to remove chlorine-ammonia-nitrite and heavy metals from your pond water
- *Wait 48 hours between the use of Microbe-Lift Aqua Xtreme and the use of any pond fish treatments containing ingredients you have doubts about. (i.e. – potassium permanganate, hydrochloric acid, etc.)
- Perform regular water changes to keep alkalinity (acid-neutralizing capacity) and pH stable.
- Use Microbe-Lift Aqua Xtreme as needed to eliminate and control ammonia at the regular dosage rate for each 1mg/L, or fraction thereof, of measured total ammonia for each 0.85 mg/L of measured total ammonia-nitrogen.
- Use a salicylate (indolphenol) type total ammonia test kit.
- 32 oz. treats up to 1,920 gallons
- 1 gallon treats up to 7,680 gallons