Oase AquaOxy 450 Pond Aeration Pump (50041)
Air injection is a great aid in ensuring a healthy pond environment and water quality. Many of the biological processes in the pond, such as the breakdown of harmful waste products, require oxygen in order to take place at highest efficiency. Set at the side of the pond, the Oase AquaOxy 450 Pond Aeration Pump is a safe and efficient way of increasing the oxygen levels in your pond.
- The Oase AquaOxy 450 Pond Aeration Pump is a membrane-based air injector pump
- The included heavy-duty non clogging air stones create a high number of extremely fine bubbles, resulting in excellent dispersal of air in the pond water
- The air output of each air stone can be regulated individually
- Air stone tubing included
- Safe 12 Volt low-voltage operation
- The Oase AquaOxy 450 Pond Aeration Pump includes a 12 Volt outdoor safety transformer
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Watch for possible condensation buildup in the air tubing
- The Oase AquaOxy 450 Pond Aeration Pump must be installed a minimum of 12 inches above pond water level to prevent water from flowing back
- DO NOT SUBMERSE AIR PUMP !
- The Oase AquaOxy 450 Pond Aeration Pump is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Oase Part Number||50041|
|Pond Size||up to 5,000 gallons|
|Maximum Air Injection||450 GPH|
|Output Pressure||3.6 PSI|
|Number of Outlets||2|
|Voltage||12 V low voltage|
|Power Cord Length||15 ft.|
|Air Pump Dimensions||8.9″ L x 8.8″ W x 5.3″ H|
|Length of Airline||(2) 15 ft.|
|Air Output Control Valves||included|
PondUSA.com are an Oase Authorized Web Retailer and we carry the complete line of Oase replacement parts for your Oase AquaOxy 450 Pond Aeration Pump. If you notice that your air pump is losing air pressure or simply doesn’t work as well as when you purchased it, a simple and inexpensive replacement membrane set is available. After installing the membrane set kit your Oase AquaOxy 450 Pond Aeration Pump should be as good as new.