Oase OptiMax 1420 Aquarium & Statuary Pump – 1,420 GPH (49568)
The Oase OptiMax 1420 Aquarium Pump is designed for marine and freshwater tanks. It includes the fittings in the box for easy installation. With the pump’s lightweight body you will have no trouble quickly placing your pump in its desired location using the suction cup feet.
The Oase OptiMax 1420 Aquarium Pump includes a built-in adjustable flow control to adjust the water flow to your desired setting, making it ideal for wavemaker applications. It is proven to use less energy and still have more output than other standard pumps. Designed using German engineering and manufactured in Italy, the OptiMax 1420 Aquarium Pump isn’t like any other water pump you’ve used in the past.
The OptiMax line of aquarium pumps allows you to have optimal water circulation and displacement with ease. This quiet operation pump comes with the protection of a 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- 10 ft. power cord
- Easy installation
- Suitable for fresh water and marine water
- Very low noise level due to its quiet operation
- Includes an adjustable flow control
- Very low energy consumption
- Oil-free – eliminates risk of contamination of aquatic life
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet
- Not approved for use in swimming pools
|Oase Part Number
|Maximum Flow Rate
|Fresh and Marine Water
|Submersible or Inline
|Pressure Side Connection
|5/8″ & 1″
|Suction Side Connection
|5/8″ & 1″
|Power Cord Length
|115 V, 60 Hz.
|5.5″ L x 5.3″ W x 3.7″ H