Atlantic Water Gardens Typhoon 400 Air Pump Kit – 2.6 PSI (TAKIT0400)
The Atlantic Water Gardens Typhoon 400 Air Pump features an indoor/outdoor, continuous duty diaphragm compressor specifically designed for use all year long. Ideal for aerating your pond and water circulation in warm weather, the Atlantic Water Gardens Typhoon 400 Air Pump is dependable for de-icing your pond and to enable important gas exchange in freezing weather, unlike floating de-icers that often fail under harsh conditions. Best of all, the energy-efficient Atlantic Water Gardens Typhoon 400 draws only a tiny fraction of the power and can easily be rebuilt for exceptionally long life.
- For ponds up to 1,000 gallons
- The Atlantic Water Gardens Typhoon 400 Air Pump Kit includes 20 ft. of 1/4″ premium airline tubing, a long-lasting 4″ air stone and an inline check valve
- Weather-proof housing
- Quiet operation
- Noise dampening design
- Energy efficient and low maintenance
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Watch for possible condensation buildup in the air tubing
- Must be installed a minimum of 12 inches above pond water level to prevent water from flowing back
- DO NOT SUBMERSE AIR PUMP !
- The Atlantic Water Gardens Typhoon 400 Air Pump Kit must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet !
- Not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Atlantic Water Gardens Part Number
|up to 1,000 gallons
|Maximum Air Flow Rate
|Maximum Operating Depth
|Number of Outlets
|20 ft. of 1/4″
|115 V / 60 Hz.
|Power Cord Length
|6.5″ W x 4″ D x 3-1/4″ H