CrystalClear Algae D Solv Pond Cleaner
CrystalClear Algae D Solv is a 5.4% active EPA registered algaecide. Great for ponds, waterfalls and fountains. CrystalClear Algae D Solv targets string algae, blanketweed and green water caused by single-celled algae. Unlike some algaecides on the market, CrystalClear Algae D Solv contains no copper and will not harm fish and live plants when used as directed.
- CrystalClear Algae D Solv clears pond water regardless of color
- Removes suspended organic debris
- Stops algae growth
- No more algae growth
- No more green water
- CrystalClear Algae D Solv will not harm fish or ornamental plants
- Do not use CrystalClear Algae D Solv in conjunction or mix with other pond chemicals
- For garden pond use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Hazards to human and domestic animals – if absorbed through skin or swallowed
- Not safe for use with snails, shrimp, clams and other crustaceans, or mollusks
Use 1 fl oz of Algae D Solv for every 360 gallons.
- 8 fl oz bottle of Algae D Solv treats 2,880 gallons
- 16 fl oz bottle of Algae D Solv treats 5,760 gallons
- 32 fl oz bottle of Algae D Solv treats 11,520 gallons
- 64 fl oz bottle of Algae D Solv treats 23,040 gallons
- 128 fl oz / 1 gal bottle of Algae D Solv treats 46,080 gallons
- 320 fl oz / 2.5 gal bottle of Algae D Solv treats 115,200 gallons
CrystalClear Algae D Solv should only be applied a maximum of once per week at the prescribed rate to treat existing algae growth. In ponds ensure that water is well aerated by a waterfall, fountain or other method to prevent fish loss. Aeration must be continuous.
Repeat dosage once per week for maintenance.
FOR BEST RESULTS
For use in self-contained aquariums, ornamental ponds and fountains without any outflow. For aquariums and small ponds with heavy algae growth, clean the excess algae off the sides and ornaments before adding CrystalClear Algae D Solv. This will reduce the amount of decaying organic matter.
Fountains, small ponds with goldfish and koi – treat only those fountains and ponds which will have no outflow after treatment. High water temperatures cause more rapid natural decay of dead algae which can cause fish distress.
Warm Weather Alert: Before using CrystalClear Algae D Solv, make certain that the pond has vigorous aeration to avoid fish loss due to low oxygen levels. When algae is controlled and removed by the filter or settles to the bottom of the pond, the oxygen level may drop due to weather and high water temperatures. Vigorous, 24 hour aeration is required.