Your recommendation is absolutely successful. Water is so crystal clear, it looks like the drinking water I purchase. At first, I was cleaning the foam filters every third day, then every fourth, then weekly, and now it has been two weeks and the water level in the filter is staying below midpoint. Pond is crystal clear. I can see the fish at 3.5 feet down. The water lettuce is now growing like crazy and covers 35% of the surface.
Jeffrey, Antioch, CA
CrystalClear Algae Off (D-Solv)
Formerly known as CrystalClear D-Solv, CrystalClear Algae Off will help remove string algae from waterfalls, streams and rocks in seconds. Use the maintenance dosage of CrystalClear Algae Off once a week and eliminate complete pond shut down for yearly clean-outs forever. CrystalClear Algae Off will also keep fountain intakes clean and remove unsightly scum and algae from the perimeter of any size pond.
CrystalClear Algae Off is your personal pond cleaner in a bottle, without the time, money, mess, effort to catch the fish, drain the pond, wash and scrub the scum in the pond, refill the pond and put the fish back in hoping you don’t stress them and kill them. This usually 4 – 5 hour process can be eliminated forever by simply treating your pond once weekly with CrystalClear Algae Off.
- Immediate string algae removal
- CrystalClear Algae Off helps eliminate green water
- Deep cleans rocks, waterfalls, plant pots, streams and anywhere organic debris accumulates
- Works immediately on contact
- Eliminates pond cleaning
- Uses oxygen power
- CrystalClear Algae Off is non-toxic to fish
- EPA registered
- 3-year shelf life
- For garden pond use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use weekly
- Light Algae Growth: 1- 2 pounds for every 1,000 sq.ft. of surface area
- Heavy Algae Growth: 2 – 3 pounds for every 1,000 sq.ft. of surface area
- Spot treatment: 1 – 5 teaspoons per affected area
- 2 lbs. treats up to 800 sq.ft.
- 10 lbs. treats up to 4,000 sq.ft.
- 25 lbs. treats up to 10,000 sq.ft.
|Pond Size||Light Algae Growth||Heavy Algae Growth|
|25 – 50 Square Feet||1/4 Cup||1/2 Cup|
|51 – 100 Square Feet||1/2 Cup||1 Cup|
|101 – 150 Square Feet||3/4 Cup||1-1/2 Cups|
|151 – 200 Square Feet||1 Cup||2 Cups|
|201 – 250 Square Feet||1-1/2 Cups||2-1/2 Cups|
- 16 tablespoons = 1 cup
- 2 cups = 1 pound