Danner Pondmaster Pond Mag 18 Pond Pump – 1,800 GPH (02728)
The Danner Pondmaster Pond Mag 18 Pond Pump is a magnetic drive pump that is specifically designed to meet the demands of a pond. Unlike other pumps, magnetic drive pumps are made to run continuously, without seals to wear out. Magnetic drive pumps are highly energy efficient using less energy than direct drive pumps. They will potentially save hundreds of dollars over time. Filled with epoxy, rather than oil, the Danner Pondmaster Pond Mag 18 Pond Pump cannot leak oil into the pond which can be harmful or fatal to fish and plants.
The Danner Pondmaster Pond Mag 18 Pond Pump is low-maintenance with only one moving part, a ceramic shaft and impeller. The pump also features an ABS case, corrosion-proof fasteners and heavy duty copper windings, resulting in a durable, energy-efficient, and long lasting pump. The Danner Pondmaster Pond Mag 18 Pond Pump is suitable for statuary, fountains and ponds.
- High output at low energy use
- Reliable – mag drive design
- Only one moving part – the magnetic impeller
- Ceramic shaft
- Epoxy-encapsulated motor
- Oil-free – eliminates the risk of contamination of aquatic life
- Can also be used for in-line application – please note that the Danner Pondmaster Pond Mag 18 Pond Pump is NOT a suction pump – if used in-line, the pump must be installed below the pond water level to guarantee an uninterrupted flow of water
- Rigid prefilter included
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- The Danner Pondmaster Pond Mag 18 Pond Pump must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet
- The Danner Pondmaster Pond Mag 18 Pond Pump is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
- If used in-line, the pump must be installed below the pond water level to guarantee an uninterrupted flow of water
|Danner Pondmaster Part Number
|Maximum Flow Rate
|Flow Rate @ 2 Ft. of Head
|Flow Rate @ 4 Ft. of Head
|Flow Rate @ 6 Ft. of Head
|Flow Rate @ 8 Ft. of Head
|Flow Rate @ 10 Ft. of Head
|Flow Rate @ 16 Ft. of Head
|3/4″ MPT (male threaded)
|3/4″ FPT (female threaded)
|Power Cord Length
|115 V, 60 Hz.
|6-7/16″ L x 4-1/2″ W x 4-2/3″ H
(not including basket strainer)
At PondUSA.com and we carry the complete line of Danner Pondmaster replacement parts for your Danner Pondmaster Pond Mag 18 Pond Pump.