Kasco 5.3JF 5 HP Floating Fountain – 208/240 V 3-Phase
The Kasco 5.3JF 3-Phase 5 HP Floating Decorative Fountain or Decorative Fountain Aerator is great for larger ponds up to 2-1/2 acres in size or when multiple large patterns are desired.
The Kasco 5.3JF Floating Aerating Fountain is unique for its size, in that, it comes standard with 6 interchangeable nozzles and can be operated without a nozzle to give you 7 fountain patterns ranging from 26′ in height to 50′ in diameter. With 7 multiple fountain patterns, you have the freedom to adjust the aerating fountain to fit your pond, weather conditions, and your tastes.
The Kasco 5.3JF Floating Aerating Fountain does a great job at adding oxygen and improving your pond or lake aeration. The Kasco 5.3JF Floating Aerating Fountain is available in a 208/240 Volt 3-Phase, 60 Hz. model.
The Kasco 5.3JF 208/240 V Floating Aerating Fountain is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3-phase control panel, model CF-3235. Optional Fountain Lighting Packages are available to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours.
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 16 Amps on a 208/240 Volt 3-Phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 26″.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: The Kasco 5.3JF Floating Fountain ships in 4 or 5 boxes (add 1 box for lights).
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty.
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′ (500′ special order).
- Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- The Kasco 5.3JF 5 HP Floating Fountain is not approved for use in swimming pools
- Kasco recommends a licensed electrician to install the control panel and the floating aerating fountain
- No one should ever enter the water with electrical equipment in operation or even plugged into the control panel or outlet
- It is essential that the GFCI breaker is tested once a month to ensure proper operation
- Due to their size and/or weight, all models with power cords of 200 ft. and longer ship by truck freight only. Please be aware that our default freight charges do not apply. Truck freight charges are calculated individually based on the shipping destination and will be quoted after receipt of your order. Truck freight shipments will only be processed after receiving your final authorization and approval of the total charges.
|Kasco Marine Part Number||5.3JF|
|Pond Size||2-1/2 acres|
|Minimum Water Depth Required||26″|
|Power Cord Lengths||100 ft., 150 ft., 200 ft., 250 ft., 300 ft. or 400 ft.
(500 ft. special order)
|Weight||179 – 445 lbs. (depending on cord length)|
|Voltage||208/240 V 3-Phase|