Kasco 7.3JF 7.5 HP Floating Fountain – 208/240 V 3-Phase
The Kasco 7.3JF, 3-Phase, 7.5 HP Floating Decorative Fountain provides the power needed to adequately aerate larger ponds up to 3-3/4 acres in size and provide eye-catching decorative displays.
The Kasco 7.3JF is supplied with 2 different interchangeable nozzles, providing you with the versatility of 3 different patterns for displays of up to 26 feet in height or 28 feet in diameter. You can easily change nozzles to fit the specific pond dimensions, wind conditions and the desired aesthetic effect.
Premium Fountain Nozzles are available for more dramatic displays.
The Kasco 7.3JF Floating Aerating Fountain does a great job at adding oxygen and improving your pond or lake aeration. The Kasco 7.3JF Floating Aerating Fountain is available in a 208/240 Volt 3-Phase, 60 Hz. model.
The Kasco 7.3JF, 3-Phase Floating Fountain is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3-Phase control panel, model CF-3075. Optional Fountain Lighting Packages are available to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours.
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the Kasco 7.3JF Floating Aerating Fountain to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 20 running Amps on a 208/240 Volt, 3-Phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 28″.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards .
- Ships Easily: The Kasco 7.3JF Floating Aerating Fountain ships in 4 or 5 boxes (add 1 box for lights).
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty.
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′ (500′ special order).
- Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- The Kasco 7.3JF 7.5 HP Floating Fountain is not approved for use in swimming pools
- Kasco recommends a licensed electrician to install the control panel and the floating aerating fountain
- No one should ever enter the water with electrical equipment in operation or even plugged into the control panel or outlet
- It is essential that the GFCI breaker is tested once a month to ensure proper operation
- Due to its size and/or weight, this product ships by truck freight only. Please be aware that our default freight charges do not apply. Truck freight charges are calculated individually based on the shipping destination and will be quoted after receipt of your order. Truck freight shipments will only be processed after receiving your final authorization and approval of the total charges.
|Kasco Marine Part Number||7.3JF|
|Pond Size||3-3/4 acres|
|Minimum Water Depth Required||28″|
|Power Cord Lengths||100 ft., 150 ft., 200 ft., 250 ft., 300 ft. or 400 ft.
(500 ft. special order)
|Weight||192 – 527 lbs. (depending on cord length)|
|Voltage||208/240 V 3-Phase|