Microbe-Lift Ammonia Remover
Microbe-Lift Ammonia Remover is buffered to help prevent a drop in both alkalinity (acid-neutralizing capacity) and pH when used to remove very high levels of total ammonia.
Test with salicylic sp ammonia test kit. Microbe-Lift Ammonia Remover binds ammonia and converts it to a non-toxic form (ammonium) which is then removed by the filter.
- Non-toxic to aquatic life
- For garden pond use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes – if contact occurs, flush eyes thoroughly with cold water
- Do not use with permanganate or chlorite-based treatments
- Nessler’s total ammonia test kits will give false, high (or off-scale) readings
- Winkler dissolved oxygen tests will give false, low or zero readings – use indigo-carmine dissolved oxygen tests or DO meters
- For total ammonia testing use only salicylate-based (indole-phenol) tests
- This product is intended for use with all ornamental pond fish
- 32 oz. treats up to 2,880 gallons
- 1 gallon treats up to 11,520 gallons