Oase BioTec ScreenMatic 2 24000 Pond Filter (44120)
The Oase BioTec ScreenMatic 2 24000 Pond Filter is a flow-through filter that sets the tone for a peaceful and beautiful outdoor space by providing a clean and clear pond … quietly. For koi and larger ponds, the Oase BioTec ScreenMatic 2 24000 Pond Filter is a multi-zone filter for ponds up to 24,000 gallons. This advanced, innovative filter offers multiple features including automatic debris separation using the self-cleaning screen, a double-sealed motor, a larger sludge basket, a new filter foam design, and optimized water level control. All features ensure longer filter service life, improved filtration, and reduced maintenance. The eco-friendly Oase BioTec ScreenMatic 2 24000 Pond Filter promises a healthy and algae-free pond.
- The successful high-performance multi-zone filter for koi and larger pond – completely redesigned
- The Oase BioTec ScreenMatic 2 24000 Pond Filter has a double-sealed motor and a reinforced screen for an extended service life
- The new foam design and optimized water level control ensure longer filter service life, improved filtration, and reduced maintenance
- Intelligent cleaning sensors detect the pollutant level and automatically activate the screen
- An active LED display shows the required cleaning measures
- Manual belt run is now possible via a push button
- Optimized water distributors ensure an ideal water flow over a broad range of pumps, with no clogging
- The sludge basket of the Oase BioTec ScreenMatic 2 24000 Pond Filter was completely redesigned for greater volume and greater convenience in handling the basket – a new, innovative design reduces contamination by preventing water from leaking back into the filter chamber
- Rubberized separator lip separates out large debris for better filtration
- Includes a brush for easy cleaning of the belt filter
- Features storm-safe fastening clips on each lid ensure safety during heavy winds
- We recommend replacing your filter pads once a year
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee
- For best results, pair the Oase BioTec ScreenMatic 2 24000 Pond Filter with the Oase AquaMax Eco Classic 3600 or AquaMax Eco Premium 4000 Filter Pump and the Oase Bitron 55C UV Clarifier
- Tubing adapters and clamps included
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty (2 Years + 1 Year Extension upon Product Registration)
- DO NOT SUBMERSE !
- The Oase BioTec ScreenMatic 2 24000 Pond Filter is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Oase Part Number||44120|
|Maximum Pond Sizes *||24,000 gallons (no fish)
12,000 gallons (small fish)
6,000 gallons (koi)
|Maximum Flow Rate||3,300 GPH|
|Inlet||step-down hose adapter
fits 1″, 1-1/4″ & 1-1/2″ kink-free tubing
|Sludge Drain Connection||2″ MM|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Power Cord Length||7 ft. (primary/power supply), 16 ft. (secondary/filter unit)|
|Voltage||120 V / 60 Hz.|
|Filter Pads||(6) red, (4) blue, (6) purple|
|Coarse Debris Separation||300 microns|
|Phosless Filter Media||included|
|Filter Dimensions||31″ L x 23″ W x 25.4″ H
* All figures are based on the following assumptions: Minimum pond depth of 18 inches. Maximum flow rate shown above is circulated through the filter. Filter is operated continuously.
Pond size recommendations are approximate and are only given for general guidance. All performance data were obtained under controlled conditions. Real-world performance may vary due to local circumstances.
PondUSA.com are an Oase Authorized Web Retailer and we carry the complete line of Oase replacement parts for your Oase BioTec Screenmatic 2 24000 Pond Filter. Whether you need a replacement filter foam, a filter box, a drain valve or any other spare parts … we can help.