Sequence Primer Alpha 7800PRM24 Waterfall Pump – 7,800 GPH
For larger systems, we offer the Sequence Primer Alpha 7800PRM24 Waterfall Pump. With an over-sized, integrated 250 cubic inch basket strainer, this unit is also self-priming. The high efficiency enclosed impeller ensures low cost, high flow performance for many years.
The Sequence Primer Alpha 7800PRM24 Waterfall Pump comes with a Baldor® motor, 8 foot power cord with 115 V molded plug and stainless steel hardware. All Sequence Primer Series Pumps are covered by a 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty. The Sequence Primer Waterfall Pump can be wired for 115 V or 230 V.
- 2″ FPT (female threaded) suction port
- 2″ FPT (female threaded) discharge port
- The Sequence Primer Alpha 7800PRM24 Waterfall Pump is pre-wired with an 8 ft. power cord and molded 115 V plug
- Housing is molded of high strength, glass filled polypropylene
- 250 cubic inch integrated strainer basket
- Quiet operation
- Dry run resistant mechanical seals
- Stainless steel hardware is standard
- TEFC motor for excellent protection
- Aluminum motor for added weather resistance
- Rebuildable, industrial grade motor
- The Sequence Primer Alpha 7800PRM24 Waterfall Pump is suitable for waterfalls and water courses
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Special Warranty Information for Sequence Pumps
Due to the technical nature of these pumps, the pump must be returned and inspected BEFORE the warranty can be honored – we will assist you with the claim but you may be required to ship your pump to the manufacturer for warranty service
- DO NOT SUBMERSE !
- The Sequence Primer Alpha 7800PRM24 Waterfall Pump must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet
- Pumps wired for 230 V must be hard-wired to a GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected circuit by a licensed electrician
- The Sequence Primer Alpha 7800PRM24 Waterfall Pump is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Sequence Part Number||7800PRM24|
|HP||1/2 – 1/3|
|Maximum Flow Rate||7,800 GPH|
|Maximum Head||24 ft.|
|Power Consumption||504 W / 5.02 A|
|Suction||2″ FPT (female threaded)|
|Discharge||2″ FPT (female threaded)|
|Power Cord Length||8 ft. (115 V)|
|Voltage||115 V, 60 Hz.
230 V, 60 Hz.