Atlantic Water Gardens TidalWave 3 TT1500 Pond Pump – 1,640 GPH
The Atlantic Water Gardens TidalWave 3 TT1500 Pond Pump is an ultra-high efficiency asynchronous pump that produces more water flow per Watt than ever. Designed to fit in small spaces, the Atlantic Water Gardens TidalWave 3 TT1500 Pond Pump is clog-resistant, hard water tolerant and energy efficient.
- The Atlantic Water Gardens TidalWave 3 TT1500 Pond Pump features a 1-1/2″ inlet and outlet for less restriction and greater flows
- Quarter turn volute provides access to impeller without tools
- Heavy duty pre-filter locks into place – large openings and large surface area resist clogging
- Three-vane hybrid impeller improves water flow and passes solids
- 3-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- The Atlantic Water Gardens TidalWave 3 TT1500 Pond Pump must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet
- The Atlantic Water Gardens TidalWave 3 TT1500 Pond Pump is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Atlantic Water Gardens Part Number
|Maximum Flow Rate
|Flow Rate @ 5 Ft. of Head
|Flow Rate @ 10 Ft. of Head
|101 W / 0.8 A
|1-1/2″ FPT & MPT (female & male threaded)
|Power Cord Length
|115 V, 60 Hz.
|8″ L x 5.25″ W x 6.25″ H
Atlantic Water Gardens Variable Speed Controller (TWVSC)
The Atlantic Water Gardens Variable Speed Controller varies the output of asynchronous pumps wirelessly by remote control or by smart phone by downloading the Android or Apple App! Unlike integrated variable speed controllers, where any failure of pump or controller renders everything non-operational, the Atlantic Water Gardens Variable Speed Controller operates separately from the pump. The Atlantic Water Gardens Variable Speed Controller allows you to set both on and off times as well as drop to 25 % of the total flow, in 10 levels of adjustment. Overriding the control box with the remote control does not change the settings; pump will return to the preset on/off times after the next cycle. When powering on, the Variable Speed Controller sends full power to the pump to get it started and then dials it back down to the level it was on when last turned off.
The Atlantic Water Gardens Variable Speed Controller is as easy to synchronize as it is to control. To synchronize the remote to the Variable Speed Controller, simply plug in the control box and it will automatically search for the nearest remote control. Touching any button on the remote will immediately synchronize it to the control box. To synchronize multiple units to one remote, simply plug in the additional control box you want to synchronize and touch any button on the remote you want to pair with it.