Blue Diamond ET100 Pond Air Pump
The Blue Diamond ET100 Pond Air Pump helps to increase the amount of oxygen in the water. Providing a clean, oil-free air source, it is exceptionally quiet in operation, as low as 45dB even when running continuously. The Blue Diamond ET100 Pond Air Pump is a versatile air pump that can be used in aquariums, ponds and certain septic applications. It is easy to service with a competitively priced service kit and is also supported by a 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty. The weatherproof pump has a robust and compact construction, and the main body is constructed of cast aluminum alloy.
- Energy-efficient Green Drive Technology for low power consumption
- Suitable for intermittent and continuous duty applications
- Replacing diaphragm simplifies effective maintenance
- Specially formulated diaphragm material for extended life
- Robust and compact construction – weatherproof
- UL and CE approved with a grounded 6 ft. power cord
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- This warranty does not include the diaphragms which are a replaceable, wearable part (typically replaced every 12-18 months). Please see Service Kit below.
- Watch for possible condensation buildup in the air tubing
- Must be installed a minimum of 12 inches above pond water level to prevent water from flowing back
- DO NOT SUBMERSE AIR PUMP !
- The Blue Diamond ET100 Pond Air Pump must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet !
- The Blue Diamond ET100 Pond Air Pump is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Blue Diamond Part Number||ET100|
|Pond Size||up to 7,700 gallons|
|Pond Depth||up to 7 ft.|
|Maximum Air Tubing Length||130 ft.|
|Maximum Air Flow Rate||3.53 CFM / 100 lpm|
|Maximum Pressure||0.1 bar|
|Noise Level||45 dba|
|Number of Outlets||1|
|Tubing Connection||plain, horizontal, connection 18.0 mm slip (0.71”) OD
also supplied with screw in barbed connector 12.0 mm (0.47″) OD
|Voltage||120 V / 60 Hz.|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
|Air Pump Dimensions||9.37″ L x 7.71″ W x 6.96″ H|
|Air Diffuser||not included|
|Recommended Air Tubing||5/8″ or 3/4″, not included|
If you notice that your air pump is losing air pressure or simply doesn’t work as well as when you purchased it, a simple and inexpensive service kit is available (typically replaced every 12-18 months). Service kit includes (2) diaphragms, (1) magnet bar, and (1) air filter. After installing the service kit your Blue Diamond ET100 Pond Air Pump should be as good as new.