Blue Diamond ET30 Pond Air Pump
The Blue Diamond ET30 Pond Air Pump helps to increase the amount of oxygen in the water. Providing a clean, oil-free air source, it is exceptionally quiet in operation, as low as 40dB even when running continuously. The Blue Diamond ET30 Pond Air Pump is a versatile air pump that can be used in aquariums, ponds and certain septic applications. It is easy to service with a competitively priced service kit and is also supported by a 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty. The weatherproof pump has a robust and compact construction, and the main body is constructed of cast aluminum alloy.
- Energy-efficient Green Drive Technology for low power consumption
- Suitable for intermittent and continuous duty applications
- Replacing diaphragm simplifies effective maintenance
- Specially formulated diaphragm material for extended life
- Robust and compact construction – weatherproof
- UL and CE approved with a grounded 6 ft. power cord
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- This warranty does not include the diaphragms which are a replaceable, wearable part (typically replaced every 12-18 months). Please see Service Kit below.
- Watch for possible condensation buildup in the air tubing
- Must be installed a minimum of 12 inches above pond water level to prevent water from flowing back
- DO NOT SUBMERSE AIR PUMP !
- The Blue Diamond ET30 Pond Air Pump must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet !
- The Blue Diamond ET30 Pond Air Pump is not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Blue Diamond Part Number
|up to 2,500 gallons
|up to 7 ft.
|Maximum Air Tubing Length
|Maximum Air Flow Rate
|1.06 CFM / 30 lpm
|Number of Outlets
|plain, horizontal, connection 14.0 mm slip (0.55”) OD
also supplied with screw in barbed connector 10.0 mm (0.39″) OD
|120 V / 60 Hz.
|Power Cord Length
|Air Pump Dimensions
|8.18″ L x 5.90″ W x 7.00″ H
|Recommended Air Tubing
|1/2″, not included
If you notice that your air pump is losing air pressure or simply doesn’t work as well as when you purchased it, a simple and inexpensive service kit is available (typically replaced every 12-18 months). Service kit includes (2) diaphragms, (1) magnet bar, and (1) air filter. After installing the service kit your Blue Diamond ET30 Pond Air Pump should be as good as new.