Oase AquaMax Eco Classic 1900 Filter Pump – 1,900 GPH (57620)
The Oase AquaMax Eco Classic 1900 Filter Pump is Oase’s new entry level pond pump for powering pond filters and waterfalls.
With an AquaMax Eco Classic Filter Pump you can upgrade your pond to use the latest in pond pump motor technology, resulting in a whopping 40% reduction in energy usage over similar pumps.
And that’s not all: built-in thermal overload and frost protection ensure that your Oase AquaMax Eco Classic 1900 Filter Pump will run for years. Solids-handling ability means fewer clogs and better water quaility.
Like previous AquaMax pumps, the Oase AquaMax Eco Classic 1900 Filter Pump is virtually clog-proof and is designed for use on the pond bottom to move organic waste to the pond filter for removal from the pond ecosystem. The raised ridges on the pump pre-filter makes the Oase AquaMax Eco Classic 1900 Filter Pump virtually clog-proof.
Welcome to the future of pond pumps.
- Great entry level water garden pump
- New pump technology offers energy savings
- Uncompromising durability like previous Oase AquaMax Pump models
- Wrap-around filter housing, no foam pre-filter to clog up
- Oil-free – eliminates risk of contamination of aquatic life
- Includes all necessary adapters
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- The Oase AquaMax Eco Classic 1900 Filter Pump must be plugged in to a properly grounded and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected 120 Volt outlet
- Not approved for use in swimming pools or salt water
|Oase Part Number
|Maximum Flow Rate
|step-down hose adapter for 1″, 1-1/4″ and 1-1/2″ MM kink-free tubing
|Power Cord Length
|115 V, 60 Hz.
|11″ L x 9″ W x 5.5″ H
At PondUSA.com we are an Oase Authorized Web Retailer and we carry the complete line of Oase replacement parts for your Oase AquaMax Eco Classic 1900 Filter Pump. Whether you need a replacement impeller, connection kit, housing or any other spare parts … we can help.